[RADIO INTERVIEW] How Credit Parent is Fighting Child Identity Theft
Our COO and founder, Nick Haschka, recently chatted with Eric Dye of the Enterprise Radio Network about the growing threat of child identity theft and why Credit Parent is on a mission to help every parent freeze their child's credit report.
The Easiest Way to Protect your Children from Identity Theft
Nick Haschka, Co-founder and COO at Credit Parent, a service offering parents a simple way to freeze their children’s credit reports to prevent them from falling victim to identity theft joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nick Haschka discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Child Identity Theft? That’s not a problem I’ve heard of anyone taking on – can you tell me a little more about this?
- Can you tell us how the service works?
- That sounds like a lot of sensitive documents people might be leery of sharing online. How have you addressed privacy and security?
- Can people do this themselves?
- What has been your most important business learning so far with Credit Parent?
Nick Haschka is an experienced entrepreneur, investor, and consultant. He is currently co-founder and COO at Credit Parent, a service offering parents a simple way to freeze their children’s credit reports to prevent them from falling victim to identity theft. He is also a founding partner at Cub Investments, a small business investment firm and co-owner and CTO of The Wright Gardner, a family-owned northern California landscaping company.
Previously he’s been an executive and consultant at Evercar, NRG Energy and McKinsey & Company. He holds an MBA from Northwestern University and a BS in Operations Research from MIT. He lives in San Bruno, CA with his wife and 2 young boys.